- Medium only
- Travel – 180mm of KS-Link suspension optimised for playful DH / park riding
- Short Chainstays – 16.5″ chainstays make the Darkside really easy to manual, whip and scrub, as well as rail round corners.
- Progressive leverage curve – Optimised to get DH race levels of traction with a fun poppy and bottomless feel.
- Taper Headtube – 44mm – 56mm (1.125″ zero stack top, 1.5″ zero stack bottom) allows angle sets ad tapered forks
- Hydroformed 7005 AL tubes – Increases strength and stiffness, and reduces weight
- ISCG2005 – Latest standard in ISCG for chainguide mounting
- Integrated fork bumpers – We have worked with ODI to offer interchangeable fork bumpers that protect your frame and fork during a crash.
- Pedal neutral linkage – The suspension linkage has been optimised to result in minimal pedal kickback for a fun neutral feel
- Internal ribbed stays – Increase stiffness for railing berms and holding lines through the roughest of trail sections, and boosting acceleration
- Aggressive geometry – Slack angles, short chainstay, long front centre… all adds up to fun at speed
- Tire Clearance – 26 x 2.5 or 650b x 2.5 (with 650b dropouts)
- INA Bearing pivots – Fully sealed high quality bearings throughout
- KS Link pivot system – Optimised suspension kinematics for a fast, nimble, aggressive and fun ride
- Warranty – 2 years [original owner]
- Crash replacement – Lifetime [original owner]
Frame is supplied as 150mm x 27.5″ wheel size as standard.